RenewNews is intended to be a resource for information and discussion on Renewable Energy, and everything you need to know for when we run out of fossil fuels.
The intent is not to be alarmist or radical, just to deal with the problem, and assist others in doing the same.
- to provide an accesible place for the dissemination of information about renewable energy
- to make it easier for the average person to incorporate renewable energy into their life
- to convince those average people to actually do it
- to underscore to the world that renewable energy is cool
- Mark Hayward is a full-time professional juggler and yo-yo man. www.markhayward.net He lives in Pittsburgh PA.
- Harper is a Chicago fashion icon, and a computer genius. www.nata2.org
- GReg is a master of many things, the owner of an online yo-yo store (yoyoguy.com), and the posessor of sporadically boundless energy. He is in the midst of an extensive home remodel, and describes himself as a “wallet environmentalist”. In many cases going green is just plain cheaper. GReg lives in Florida.
- Pete Lauf is a public school teacher and father of two. Last summer he saw a bear while he was riding his bike to work. He was not scared.
- Walter Clover is a friendly entity currently occupying the body of a 35-year-old male in Albuquerque, NM. He is a programmer and father of two. With his 34 seconds of free time each day, he likes to fix bicycles and read. Because he blew off all his reading assignments from elementary school through college, he now has a lot of catching up to do. He also likes to dress up in a bear suit and try to scare bikers.
- Brett Spencer eats solar panel flakes for breakfast with milk. He installs renewable energy systems for a living, and is the webmaster for BeUtilityFree.com. He lives in Denver Colorado, and hopes to someday be a crazy cat lady.